Thursday, December 30, 2010

I LOVE CHRISTMAS!

I can't believe I haven't posted anything for over a month! I thought I had so much to share and too much to say but suddenly I hit a brick wall and didn't want to say anything. My thoughts were all over the place! I started this blog to talk about Alopecia and bring awareness to the struggles of living with it but....after a few weeks of that I soon realized I was boring myself so why would anyone else want to read about it. I thought it would be a release for me (and some ways it is) but I find more pleasure in talking about the fun things in life like CHRISTMAS!

We had just enough snow on the ground to have a white Christmas but the roads were clean and the temperature was above freezing so it was a great time to travel to our family in Nebraska and have the kids from Arkansas come home. We had too much food and not enough time but more than plenty gifts to unwrap.


It was a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My husband Jeff celebrating his Wii success!

The BEST part of Christmas!! Katey and Johnny came home!

The stockings were hung on the chimney (mantel) with care

THE GIFTS
 
My new HP Laptop! (even though the camera date is still in 2002!!)
"Dance like no one is watching" a set of music notes wall decor....LOVE THEM!
That is one of my favorite sayings


Music art piece I also love!

The gifts pictured plus a beautiful silver & diamond bracelet, clothes, a lighted makeup mirror, and much more made my Christmas very special.

Hope your Christmas was spent with family and friends and that no matter the amount of gifts received, you remembered the greatest gift of all..........

.......the birth of Jesus!


No comments:

Post a Comment