Saturday, September 11, 2010

Beautiful Saturday!

Today is Saturday and the sun is shining with temps in the mid 70's so who could ask for anything better? My first post was last night and truthfully I went a little deeper than I had intended. Every day is an awareness that I my head is bald. The front of our house is mainly all windows so as I pass through the kitchen or dining room I can't help but wonder who is out walking or driving by that sees me standing in my house bald. I know that sounds silly to some but it's the truth. If someone knocks on the door my first thought is where's my "hair". If someone pulls in the driveway I dash for the "hair". Curtains are great but of course I want them open to the beautiful sunlight. As soon as the sun goes down however the curtains are drawn so I have the freedom to walk about my house with the lights on and no one can see me. No one but my husband. That leads to another whole post. How can he love me when I look so different from the girl he married?

Have a great Saturday! Tell someone how much you love them no matter what they look like. We all have our burden to bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment