Saturday, October 16, 2010

To Everything There is a Season........

"To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under heaven". That scripture has always brought me solice when things don't go as planned or when I simply can't understand the "why" in life.
The promise of a purpose gives me hope but the season I'm in right now has to be by far the hardest.

Parents are getting older, in-laws getting older, no children in the house, and so many changes. I need to find a purpose again. This new season has caused me to slow down and take more time to be with those I love but it has also caused me to reflect on what my new purpose should be. I've decided to get more involved  bringing attention to Alopecia and being a support for those who are just now entering their journey with the disease.

There's always a new season in life so don't be afraid to embrace it even it's one of the hardest you've encountered. Find your purpose!

No comments:

Post a Comment